Student Ministry Trip
This years' Go Trip destination is Port Arthur, Texas, which is located 91 miles east of Houston. Hurricane Harvey devastated the city of Port Arthur where nearly 80% of the homes were flooded. The challenges faced make it a ripe place to demonstrate life-change through Jesus. This week will be full of work projects, training and opportunities to share faith in the community alongside local believers. One week can change an eternity for another.
- Have completed the 6th grade through the 12th grade.
- Must attend one Required Training. (Register by clicking the link.)
- Raise prayer and financial support.
Required Trainings will take place at HCBC Leander. Two dates are available. (Attendance at ONE of the dates is mandatory for trip participation.)
- Sunday, March 25 3:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 22 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Total Cost: $475
- Cost is $475/participant. Anything raised over and above that amount will be used to help offset the costs of the trip.
- $75 deposit to HCBC Leander, which is included in the trip total. (Non-refundable.)
- Trip cost covers deposits, travel, programming, lodging, and most meals while in Port Arthur. (Meals during travel and during one-day sightseeing are not included.)
- 50% of total cost, $237.50, is due by April 28, 2018.
- 100% of total cost, $475, is due on or before June 17, 2018.
Step-by-step instructions are included below.